Convert A Trolley
The Convert-A-Trolley was designed and invented in 1998 by an Australian engineer and designer.
Originally designed for a world-renowned beverage company to assist with day to day deliveries. He wanted to give an alternative to the standard and limited hand trucks and flatbed trolleys which were available at the time.
With its patented design, the Convert-A-Trolley is a unique 2 in 1 trolley. This allows you to go from a standard standing hand truck to a flatbed without moving any of the load. This is not only time saving but also ergonomic friendly by reducing the repetitive task of loading and unloading the Trolley.
At 22kg the Convert-A-Trolley
- -Wheel Type:- Pneumatic OR Puncture Proof
- -Wheel Size:- 265mm diameter x 70mm, (410/350 x 4)
- -Toe-plate Type & Size:- Aluminium Tube, 430mm x 235mm
- -Total Height:- 1200mm
- -Handle Height:- 920mm
- -Width (across wheels):- 600mm
- -Unit Weight:- 22 Kg
- -Capacity:- Platform - 300 Kg / Upright - 150 Kg