- Capacity: 5 and 10 tonne (both models can be ordered with optional lifter)
- Heavy duty construction to handle heavy loads
- Easy attachment to trolleys, with manual or automated hitches available
- Quiet, smooth operation with zero emissions
- Low maintenance, simple to use. No driver's licence required.
- Larger capacities available on request
- Training and servicing programs available
- Comprehensive 12 month warranty on all Electrodrive equipment
- Heavy vehicle maintenance: moving truck and mining engines around the workshop
- Pulling buses or trucks through a production line
- Towing airplanes in and out of hangers
Built with heavy industrial applications in mind, the Tug Tough utilises a powerful 48V drive system to allow a single operator to hitch to and move big loads. It is available in two capacities, 5 and 10 tonne, with an optional hydraulic lifting hitch available for either capacity.
Fitted with the same tiller control as the agile Tug Classic, the operator walks in front of the heavy load allowing maximum forward vision and eliminating the possibility of accidents when negotiating turns. The Tug Tough converts a difficult and often dangerous operation into an easy to move motorised assembly.
The Tug Tough incorporates all of the features you would expect on an Electrodrive product, including the latest developments in Australian made D.C. geared motors, a high capacity programmable controller, forward and reverse drive controls, variable speed control, automatic electromagnetic park brakes and emergency brake release. As with all Electrodrive equipment, the Tug Tough comes with a comprehensive 12 month warranty, including parts and labour.
-In-store pickup required-
Local freight can be arranged call (03) 9792 3949